There is nothing more entrancing than watching an axe being forged --- hot metal, flames, the sound of hammer on anvil. It is all fascinating to us, but apparently it is enthralling to others as we have found ourselves the subject of TV and radio news programs, newspaper and magazine articles, and blogs.
Here are some of the stories about B&C, its people, and bringing axe making back to Maine.
- Maine Woodlands, June 2020
- Field & Stream, Vol. 125, No. 2 May, 2020
- New York Times, December 18, 2019
- Maine Magazine, November, 2019
- Shopify Blog 4/26/19
- Field & Stream Magazine, October-November, 2018